Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.  Well, the weather wasn't too bad today, it got up to almost 50 down here so my pain was not so bad.  Although I did have some new pain start.  I have started to get these headaches lately that start about every hour or so and last for a few minutes at a time.  Also just some little pains in my arms and back, new ones I have not felt before.  It seems that lately when one pain goes away another will replace it somewhere else on my body.  The biggest being lately the pain I had in my right hip, when it went away I started getting that really bad pain in my lower back.  The pain in the lower back is not as amplified as it was in the first few days as it is now, at the time I was not able to straighten up when I stood to transfer, now I can but it is still a little tender.  It also hurts some when I either lean forward on my arms or scoot up and lean back in my chair, which I did enjoy doing because it took some of the pain off of my upper back.  Guess that is how things go.  Oh well.

So, there was some newer content that dropped today in terms of Logan.  A weapon X type scene where they are working on Laura Kinney, X-23 or the little girl in the Logan trailers, there is a scene in the middle of the teaser that shows Laura sitting in a white padded room and she has her claws out and this is the most dark I have seen any Marvel movie from any studio to date.  She takes her claws and cuts her arm and then looks up into the camera in the room, of course blood starts to flow immediately after cutting.  For those of you that do not really know much about X-23, let me explain a little, now I do not know how much the movie will take from the pages of the comic.  She was created as a clone to Wolverine because the scientists behind his transformation wanted to create a perfect killing machine.  Basically, she is created from a damaged copy of Wolverine's genome.  I am not for sure what they are going to or not going to use in the movie from her comic book origin but I hope they do keep at least a little bit of it.

Well, that is all for tonight, I am pretty tired actually.  I hope everyone has a good night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts