Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing as good as I am.  This nice weather has really made me happy and feel a little less pain.  If you live around Columbia in Missouri then I hope you got out to enjoy some of this nice weather.

So, what I want to talk about today is a little political.  Some of this may be a bit graphic to some and if you get queasy easy then you probably should not watch the video that I am linking at the end of this paragraph.  It pains and kind of upsets me that we, as in the United States of America, consider certain people that run other nations as "friends".  We have diplomacy in a lot of different areas with some of these brutal people.  One of the worst in my opinion was when we considered Josef Stalin as a friend.  I understand that he was a means to an end and it was a very good end.  Also, after WWII we stopped being best friends because we recognized what he was, a sadistic monster that was a bigger murderer than Hitler, he was involved in around 34-60 million deaths and that does not include the almost 30 million during WWII.  Not to mention Mao Zedong, the ruler of communist China who was responsible for the deaths of 40 up to 70 million, but we had a working relationship that Nixon started in the 70's.  America has had relations with most of these leaders in this short video to some extent.  There is one leader that they left off that I am having a very hard time finding his name, but I do remember reading about this person.  He was a president of a country and was found to have boiled two political prisoners for trying to overthrow him.  And amazingly we had good relations with this so called leader because he allowed us to use an airfield to attach Afghanistan during the early days of the Afgan war.  Here is the video, do not watch if you get a little queasy over things in this issue.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubGL64QKUok

That is all I have for tonight, I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts