Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing well.  Well, health wise I have been a little messed up over the last 4 days.  On Thursday of last week it was in the low 70's and then on Friday it was a much cooler 35.  This last weekend was pretty cold, on Saturday it was a high of like 30 and today it got into the 70's again.  This weather change plays havoc with my bones and muscles.  When the barometer moves too much either one way or up and down, it hurts me pretty bad.  Plus I have been having a lot of weird nerve pain in different places, all over.  For an hour I will have this pain in my left wrist that is throbbing, it goes away and then I have a new pain that starts in my pinky finger on my right hand, and after that has run it's course it moves on to a new area.  I really do not like this time of year.

So, I do not have a whole lot to talk about tonight, I can barely keep my eyes open as it is.  I have started to read the third Aftermath Star Wars book, not real far into it.  So I have to try to stay away from everything on the internet about reviews for the book.  So far the series has been great and cannot wait to finish this last chapter.  I will let everyone know my thoughts on it.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I am hoping to get better sleep.  I hope everyone here has a good night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts