Hello there, I am back for the night.  So, pain wise I am not doing so great today.  I must've slept wrong last night because when I woke up my right hip felt bruised to the bone.  All day it has been difficult to fully extend my leg,  Even just sitting in my chair hurts.  I did something a little foolish today, I pushed over to the trash recepticle, which is about .50 miles from my apartment.  Then I thought, I feel good enough to push around a little more.  So I pushed for a little over a mile but now my right shoulder is killing me along with both hands, which are hurting more than usual.  Add that to the fact that my pain pills do not work properly when taking the specified dose, it does not make for a fun day.  But, I am trying to make the best of it.

As I have said before, I am reading the Star Wars book, Aftermath:Empires End.  It, so far, is a really good book but I haven't gotten into the juicy stuff yet.  I did watch a video that was a review for the book, with no spoilers.  It was very informative but I can tell that the person in the video wanted to go into spoiler stuff but it let me know that I have a little ways to go to get to the good stuff.  Supposedly, this book is supposed to answer the Snoke question.  My original theory was that Snoke was some wholly new character, someone we have not seen or heard of before.  I thought that he came from unknown space, somewhere that has never really been explored.  Guess I will find out what happens soon.

Something kinda cool, I think, happened to me recently.  I like to play Madden on the PS4 and have the newer Madden 17.  I like to play the franchise mode, where I can build up teams.  While I was scouting for players to draft, these players are made up by the computer.  There was a player that was the same name as me, and they spelled the last name the same as my family, which is different than what most people do.  Most people will say, of course they know your name but if they did why did it wait until my third year with this one team?  Plus I have played as quite a few different teams and this has never happened.  Thought it was kinda neat.

Well, that is all for tonight, I am about ready to go to bed.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts