More Dry Needling, New Shows Come and Go, Prime for an Alternate History Story

 Hey there everyone, hope you had a good weekend!  So my day has been good, I did the second time with that dry needling.  The guy told me that you can tell if it is working by the second time and I will keep them updated but I don't have any faith but I'll try it anyway.  I've been keeping up with that 100 bicep curl challenge and it's getting a little easier after about 10 days.  Now less than three weeks left, I can do this.  So let me get into it!


Star Wars Day!  As I have talked about before, rumors on new Star Wars projects are crazy and especially at this time.  One of the better characters from the first season of the Mandalorian, Cara Dune played by Gina Carano, could be getting a series along with Bo-Katan Kryze, who was voiced by Katie Sackhoff during the Clone Wars and Rebels.  Both of them are really good characters and I'd love to see something with them but I don't think this will really happen.  Until Lucasfilm comes out and says it is happening then I don't believe it.  For T.V. or movies, there are so many things thrown out that come across the desks of the people involved, there were a whole lot not made that we will probably never know about.  Things are always in motion so this could come to fruition, I just don't see it at this time.  Here is an article on it; https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2020/10/15/star-wars-rumors-cara-dune-bo-katan-spinoff-show/


As a lot of you know I like alternate history fiction and there are plenty of stories that could be told from this list from Listverse.  It's about 10 civilizations that could have beaten Christopher Columbus to the New World, even though it says America in the title but Columbus never set foot in North America.  There is plenty of evidence suggesting that some of these civilizations made it to the continent of North America.  I think an alternate history story about the Romans making the journey would be great, maybe I can think of something.  Here is that list; https://listverse.com/2014/06/25/10-civilizations-that-might-have-beaten-columbus-to-america/

Well, that's all for me on this Monday.  I really do hope that each of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!

Comments

Popular Posts