Lots of Pain, Not Totally on the Mark, Political Thoughts, Rat Infested City, Planetary Wealth Reset

 Hey guys, hope your week went great and you are getting ready for the weekend!  So I feel a little better, I was just feeling so bad Wednesday evening.  I didn't get to sleep until almost midnight and didn't wake up the next day until a little before 9.  Here is some advice to any person out there that is getting their teeth taken out, make sure you are put under and you will feel much better afterwards.  Of course it is hard to control the pain for me since I was only given Norco for pain, it doesn't do anything for me.  Oh well, I'll live.  So anyway, let me get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  I was looking for spooky conspiracy theories, you know, because of the season.  This page I found said these would scare the crap out of you but most of these are just idiotic that either never really happened or are just made up in someone's mind.  The only ones that might be considered spooky would be the Denver airport and the black eyed children.  The Denver airport conspiracy is very wide and this little article does nothing for it, there are many levels to that and it would take me many pages to go through it all but check it out sometime online.  I don't believe much in the Dark Eyed Children theory, there is some other explanation for that one.  The one I think is out there the most in this list is the Project Blue Beam, the one where NASA is basically trying to take over the world.  Like most government agencies, it's not doing a great job of that.  But anyway, you all read it and decide what you think.  Here is that page; https://pizzabottle.com/34709-conspiracy-theories-that-will-scare-the-shit-out-of-you/


Here is a political thing for me to add.  As you know I do not like President Trump or former Vice President Biden but I'm going to rag on both just a little.  The president needs to have someone close to him take his phone away so he doesn't tweet so much, it just looks bad.  Sleepy Joe seems to be running for president of Pennsylvania because that seems to be the only place he has been going while he is supposedly running for president of the country.  I will not ever tell people exactly what I voted for when asked but I do like to talk about the issues and I don't feel comfortable voting for Sleepy Joe at all, mostly because of his second in command.  I do feel better with President Trump, he just needs to watch his mouth a lot more.  Hopefully something good comes of this election and hopefully people don't riot in the streets no matter the outcome.  Just my thoughts on what's happening.


Looks like the Big Apple is crumbling apart, figured this would happen.  Seems that there are more rats in the city than people, that's when you know there is a problem.  I'm a little surprised more people haven't moved out of that hell hole yet.  Just recently a man who was waiting for a bus fell through the sidewalk and was covered in rats.  The man said he was afraid that if he tried calling out then a rat might try to jump in his mouth, that is a valid fear living in that city.  So officially now New York is a terrible rat infested town, always knew they would be called that.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-falls-york-city-pavement-091034295.html


Now this is a number that barley registers in my brain, $10,000 quadrillion.  That is the value of an asteroid roaming around up in space called 16 Psyche.  Within two years NASA is going to send a probe to it and uncover some things we do not know about it yet.  This is really exciting, a few years ago I said that space mining would be the big business of the future and will yield more value than all the tech companies combined.  Looks like I was sort of right.  Here is the article; https://www.ign.com/articles/metallic-asteroid-16-psyche-10000-quadrillion

Well, that's all for me this week.  I really hope that each of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!






























Comments

Popular Posts