Dry Needling, Big Unsolved Mysteries, It's Ruined Our Economy, Only Care for Themselves

 Hey there all, hope you are doing great today!  Sorry but this will be a little shorter, I had something come up tonight and I feel a little rushed but I hope you all like it.  So my day has been alright, I did that dry needling today and it was a little different than I thought.  Basically they just use an acupuncture needle and then put electric current through there.  I still understand the science behind it but I don't think this will really help but we will see.  He said I should notice something by tomorrow, I am going to be getting it done again on Monday because he says that sometimes it takes two before people normally see any help.  I'll keep you all updated.  So let me get into it!


History Day!  Don't know about all of you but I love a good unsolved mystery, guess I think I can solve it but usually I'm just perplexed.  That's mostly because I just read a small article or watched a short video on the mystery and have not studied it as close as some.  I found a webpage with some of the strangest ones in the history of the world.  First one I'll touch on is the Dyatlov Pass Incident.  Of course Aliens were thought to be the reason for what happened but I don't think so.  9 people were hiking in the Soviet Union and most of them died in different ways and nobody knows why.  This will probably never be solved.  Old lighthouses are just plain creepy and this is a pretty creepy story to read about.  This story is very creepy the more you read it.  It's called Flannan Isles Lighthouse disappearances and it goes to show that there are things in this world we just do not know about, no matter how advanced science is.  Here is that page; https://www.rd.com/list/strangest-unsolved-mysteries/


This just shows how this so called pandemic has ruined the American economy.  Many have lost their business and this is a business that had been around for around 100 years.  It's horrible, we shut down the country and scared many people for a 0.15% mortality rate.  I hate people that compare Covid to the 1918 flu that killed up to 100 million.  Here is an article about that business that is shutting it's doors; https://www.yahoo.com/news/frying-chicken-over-100-years-110925310.html


This should show anybody that is in doubt that politicians, no matter what letter is behind their name, do not care at all about the "average" citizen of The United States of America.  All they want to do is try to outdo the other party.  I really think that the two party system in this country should be blown up and started over but that will never happen even though something needs to happen.  We vote these idiots into office and they are supposed to be there to serve us but to them it's the other way around because they have gotten too big headed.  That's the nicest way I could say it.  Here is an article on this impasse; https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-urging-nancy-pelosi-accept-193747392.html

That's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that each of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!

















Comments

Popular Posts