Going Everywhere, Crazy Conspiracy Theories, Hope it's Not Too Bad, Finally Caught

 Hey all, hope your Friday is going great!  So my day has been pretty good, I'm really liking that Smart Drive for my chair, I've been going all over the place with it.  I think it will really help my shoulders out and keep me out of a power chair for a little longer.  Since yesterday around 5 I had a headache that was really bad and lasted almost 24 hours, not sure why.  I took some Advil and it took care of it, didn't help with any other pain in my body but I wasn't expecting that.  I'm hoping this weekend to learn more about creating a cover for my book, first though I need to come up with a title so I know how the cover will look.  So anyway, time to get to it!


Conspiracy Day!  This post pays tribute to some of the craziest conspiracy theories that have been found on the internet.  Some of these are too crazy to even believe but I will talk about two of them.  The first few have been talked about a lot over the years but then it gets weird, talking about the Large Hadron Collider at CERN.  I've heard the one about the collider opening up a black hole but there is one out there talking that it is a dimensional portal to guide the Egyptian God Osiris to Earth.  That's a little out there for even me to think about.  One of the biggest conspiracy theorists of our time, David Icke, has also put out there that the moon is just a hologram, I guess he is a believer of the fake moon landing thing too.  This is just way too far out there, about as far out there as his theory that the world is run by lizard people.  Here is a page that has 20 crazy ones; https://www.shortlist.com/news/20-of-the-internets-craziest-conspiracy-theories


I've been trying to stay away from political stuff on my blog so I'm not going to talk about this much, I didn't even read all the article.  President Donald Trump has been diagnosed with Covid, along with his wife.  He is being taken to Walter Reed as a precaution.  Here is an article about it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-taken-to-walter-reed-hospital-for-tests-following-covid-19-diagnosis-212316884.html


Here is some, depending on what you think, cool news from the MCU that Electro is coming back in Spider-Man 3.  And that Jamie Fox will be returning to play the character that he already portrayed in the Andrew Garfield Amazing Spider-Man movie.  Since nothing has been announced for the plot for Spider-Man 3 then it is all speculation, that's fun though.  I kind of think that Electro will come over from another dimension and won't be in the movie for that long.  We will all find out sometime soon, here is an article; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/spider-man-jamie-foxx-electro-105954220.html


I'm very glad they may have caught the shooter of the two deputies in california.  I hope this person gets the book thrown at him but I don't have a lot of faith in the officials in that state of doing anything good in this case.  Even if he goes to jail he will probably be released right away.  Here is an article about it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-custody-ambush-shooting-2-154903921.html

Well, that's it for me this week.  I really hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!



























Comments

Popular Posts