Finally Getting Done, Who is She Playing, Florida Man Hits Again, Just a Thought

 Hey there all, hope your weekend was great!  So my day was pretty good, except the weather here is horrible, been sleeting all day.  It's not even the end of October yet and we are already getting winter weather, this is why I don't like this time of year.  4 days ago it was 85 and today the high was 36, crazy stuff.  Big thing I have going on this week is that I start the process of getting my teeth fixed on Wednesday, finally getting that taken care of.  I think it will really help with my confidence.  Not sure exactly what is going to happen but I'm just rolling with the punches.  Welp, time to get into it!


Star Wars Day!  So the big news this week with Star Wars is that The Madalorian season 2 starts this coming Friday.  Now there has been a huge amounts of news about who and what was happening in this season but one thing that hasn't been talked about is which character Sasha Banks is going to portray.  We all assume it is going to be Sabine Wren but that hasn't been confirmed just yet.  To find out we will just have to watch the season.  My guess has always been Sabine Wren, just because she looks like what you would think a live action version of that character would look like.   But it could literally be almost anyone.  Here is an article on it; https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/mandalorian-season-2-sasha-banks-sabine-wren-theory


For whatever reason, Florida has some of the craziest things that happen in this country.  This recent story on Florida man, the term that's given to insane acts performed in the Sunshine State.  This is a little bit of a political story and I think I've been good at keeping away from those lately.  Whiskey is a hell of a drink and should only be enjoyed in moderation, like most things, and can make you do things you normally never would but I think there were other substances being used.  This man stole a bulldozer and wanted to remove Joe Biden political signs, this should definitely not be done and if you wanted to remove signs then there are easier ways to go about that.  Of course the guy whose signs were vandalized had to make this about the president and basically blame him, can't wait for this stuff to be over.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-man-drove-stolen-bulldozer-201819099.html


As most of you know, I am a history guy and I constantly think about history stuff.  Recently I was wondering why an old timey business had not been set up yet, especially where I live.  I'm talking about speakeasies.  I think they would go over good in a college town like where I live, all you would need is someone who can has basic bartending skills and maybe a piano.  Here, like in other places around the country, the bars are not allowed to be open very late so I'm sure there is some way to make this profitable because the college kids around here are not done partying at 10:30.  Just a thought, maybe they have already popped up in other places.

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care and stay safe!


Comments

Popular Posts