It Hurts, Some Rumors I Just Don't Believe, It's Coming, I Really Want One

 Hey there everyone, I hope your week is starting out the way you want!  My day has been pretty good for a Monday.  That 100 curls challenge is killing me but I'm going to keep doing it, it has almost been a week now.  It hurts my forearms more than anything really.  I'm mostly just wanting to add some size to my arms and it was something I found online.  So anyway, time to get to it!


Star Wars Day!  There are so many rumors running rampant right now when it comes to Star Wars because Lucasfilm isn't saying anything so people just make things up.  Some of them can get pretty strange, claiming that pretty much every background character is getting a Disney+ series.  I do like the story of Darth Bane but I do not think he will get his own series.  I could imagine that something could be made with Darth Bane showing up but it will not be for awhile.  He is a character from the old republic era and I do not think there is anything in the works for that time but we haven't heard anything concrete on some projects.  Like the Kevin Feige movie or the Rian Johnson trilogy, so these could land in that timeframe but I guess we will have to see.  Here is an article on Darth Bane possibly showing up; https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/09/30/rumor-disney-has-plans-for-darth-bane-in-multiple-star-wars-projects/


As a lot of you know, I am not a fan of this upcoming season that starts on December 21st, at least officially as it starts to get really cold here in Missouri at the end of October.  Ice and snow make it harder for me to get around and I don't like bundling up in coat, hat and gloves.  One of the weather apps, AccuWeather has just released what it says will happen in the coming months for every section of the country.  From what I have heard, the Farmers Almanac, which is very dependable, says that it will be a very mild winter in the middle of the country where I live.  So that's good news.  Here is what they are thinking will happen; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/oh-boy-accuweather-just-released-150700892.html


I of course love toys like this, I am a guy after all.  I want one so bad, just wish I could afford one.  It is called a WoKart, it drives like a go-kart on the water and goes up to 40 mph.  So much fun.  Here is the article with a video; https://www.yahoo.com/video/water-kart-reaches-40mph-155714797.html

Well that's all for me on this Monday.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!





























Comments

Popular Posts