This is my first post, don't hate too much.  I am going to write about my life and the things I like such as Star Wars, sports, disability advocacy, football card collecting and movies (mostly superhero and Star Wars movies).  As of right now I am 36 years old and I recently retired from my job with a local bank because of health reasons.  I am in a wheelchair, hence the name of the blog, I have been in the wheelchair for just over 12 years, everything happened in July 2004.  I am in the chair because of GBS or Gullian-Barre Syndrome.  I was not able to fully recover from GBS so that is why I am now bound to the wheelchair.  In total, life hasn't been that bad.  I'm not going to get into all the bad but the good is that I graduated from a big university and I'm starting to write a book about my life with many health conditions.

So, to start this blog I am going to say that I am extremely excited, even though that is a biological impossibility for me, for Rogue One!  The reason I said that is because I was born without adrenaline so I really cannot get excited.  But this movie looks so good.  From this day forward I am keeping away from any news, trailers about Rogue One.  I want to be surprised, even in the trailers that have come out so far you really don't have an idea about the movie.  Only if you are a real fan of Star Wars do you know what the movie is to be about so if you have just seen the two trailers you really don't have a clue as to what is going to happen.  December 16th cannot get here fast enough.  But before that, the second most anticipated movie for me is Doctor Strange.  I am a big Marvel fan and this looks like something we have not seen from Marvel yet.  I love that it is going to explore the more mystical side of things and bringing a character that was big in the Infinity Gauntlet storyline.

So, this is it for my first blog post, hope I did alright.  I'd appreciate any comments.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts