Star Wars prediction (probably wrong)

As of late there are countless videos on Youtube of people giving their predictions for Star Wars and I thought I should give my take, whether it matters or not.  Of course we will find out most everything for Star Wars in December 2017, so quite a while to wait.  Even though that seems like a far time away, it will be here sooner than you think.  I am extremely excited as someone who has always liked Star Wars but as of the releasing of Episode VII I have been more excited to learn more.  I am going through and reading a lot of the books, as long as they are canon, no offense but I only want to read that for now.  I believe that, what is called, the Expanded Universe, which is not canon, has a lot of really good story lines and maybe one day I will go back and read all of that. So, here I am going to weigh in on what I think the biggest questions are from Episode VII.

First-The Lineage of Rey.  There are so many theories as to her heritage out there and I am sure somebody else has this one in a video and I just haven't seen it yet but I believe that Rey was an experiment of sorts by Darth Sidious, who was looking for the secret to make life and immortality. He was doing this research on Jakku and that is why Rey is there and she says that she is waiting for her parents or family to come back but I don't think she has a family.  Now I am probably way off on this but that is what I feel.  Feel free to ruin me on this topic.  At first I thought she was a granddaughter of Obi-Wan Kenobi, mostly because of the accent but I moved past that since I have been reading some of the books that are canon.

Second-Who is Supreme Leader Snoke.  I think that Supreme Leader Snoke is a wholly new character from the outer rim or beyond that has been around for a very long time, like more than 1000 years.  Darth Sidious thought that his power came from the unknown regions and I believe that this is where Snoke originates from.  Darth Sidious had sent people to investigate the outer regions to determine what was there and if there would be war with the species called Yuuzhan Vong.  Darth Sidious thought that this would be a huge war and he wanted to be prepared for it.  The Yuuzhan Vong are not canon and I do not think Disney will bring them in, at least from what I know, which honestly isn't much.  I am not saying that Snoke would be of this species but that he is from the far reaches of space.  The source of the Dark Side was thought by Darth Sidious to be in the unknown regions and this was what he was searching for.  

So, those are my ideas on two of the most anticipated questions.  If you would like to prove to me why my predictions are off or congratulate me, then feel free to comment.  Thanks and have a great day.

Comments

Popular Posts