Crazy Weather, It is Still Good, Finally Getting Kids Back in School, Something is Wrong

 Hey there everyone, I really do hope you all are doing great!  I have been very busy as of late, this is my first day off since I last wrote.  And the weather has been terribly cold, causing much pain for me, especially in my hand.  Damn arthritis is no fun.  So I haven't wrote because my fingertips were hurting and trying to type more than a few words on a keyboard was hell so I stayed away from doing this blog.  But today the weather was pretty good, for the middle of January at least.  I think the high today was like 55 degrees so not too bad.  Well, enough talking about me, time to get to it!


Even with the sequel trilogy I am still a big Star Wars fan.  Even though the three movies did not do anything to help the series, I will still push on.  I think of those movies as existing in an alternate universe, like the world between worlds idea that was brought out in Rebels.  But the newest Star Wars property, The Book of Boba Fett, playing now on Disney+, is very good.  This show has been said to be like The Godfather in space and I think they are doing right.  Every Wednesday brings a new episode so tomorrow will bring Chapter 3.  The show has recieved critiscm from fans because they think it is too slow and needs more action.  I say that they are wrong, this is the pace we need to use, but some people just like to complain about anything.  I think Chapter 3 will be a fun episode, here is an article about it; https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/boba-fett-episode-3-release-date-start-time-trailer-disney-plus-schedule-star-wars


This is something terrible going on right now with people still scared to death of covid.  Chicago teachers unions had threatened to not show up to work because of the virus but the city actually fought back against the union, which I think was very surprising.  Knowing how liberal Chicago is, this is a good point for them.  We as humans are social creatures and children are more social than the ones that may be a little older so keeping them out of schools and doing remote learning was a bad idea.  Keeping kids away from each other is very bad for their development and we may see what this brings in the future.  But finally the city and the union have agreed to a deal, here is an article on that:https://abcnews.go.com/Business/irs-commence-tax-season-early-warns-potential-hiccups/story?id=82195643

    

I believe that I had said it before, I will not make fun of someone suffering from any mental problems, so I am not laughing at the President but I am saying that nobody should be putting him out there when it is clear something is going on.  And it is very embarrassing for the major news channels like CNN and MSNBC acting like this is nothing wrong with him.  Today he was speaking about things concerning the voting rights bill, which I do not think we need when we have much bigger issues to deal with, when he made another gaffe that he has already made.  Calling his Vice President Harris as President Harris.  Something needs to be done to the people acting like everything is alright.  Here is an article about this; https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-again-refers-to-vp-harris-as-president-harris-in-atlanta-speech


That is all for me, I will be back sometime soon.  I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!










Comments

Popular Posts