Lot of Work, Book of Boba Fett Chapter 5, New Justice, Big Question

 Hey there everyone, hope your day is going great!  So I am sorry that I have taken a little bit longer to get back but I am here now.  I guess things are alright with me, I have been working a lot lately and that is the reason I have not been here.  I've worked a few 12 hour shifts, covering for people that were out because of covid.  I like my job so it is a good thing, just think of that paycheck.  Like usual the weather has been very up and down, only good to get you sick from the crazy temperature changes.  Today is a lot nicer than it has been for most of the week.  Gosh I cannot wait for the better weather.  So let me get into it!


I think that Lucasfilm should stick to mostly their T.V. shows and only do sporadic movie but I don't think they will.  Look, I am just a guy in a chair on the internet writing things down so I should probably not say a, I am just a fan.  This Book of Boba Fett series that  is playing now is, in my opinion better than the movies that Lucasfilm has come out with since being bought out by Disney.  Book of Boba Fett may have started out a little slow but I think it is right there.  I like the fact that we got some sort of explanation about the Tusken Raiders, since they have never really gotten into.  This last episode that was released yesterday makes up for the slower start.  I love the backstory of the Darksaber in this episode, that helps to open up the lore of Star Wars.  Here is a video reviewing the 5th chapter; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-1_sZfq1k


Looks like Biden is going to get to nominate a justice to the Supreme Court since justice Stephen Breyer is retiring.  And going with the usual left stance of nominating someone who checks theer boxes instead of the best candidate he said he will nominate a black woman.  I don't know why it is so hard for these democrats to think clearly when it is a position as high as a Supreme Court justice.  Of course the rambling old man has already said he will choose someone with excellent credentials but how can he do that when the main credential is being a certain color of skin.  This man needs to step down as he is totally screwed up in the head and hurting the country.  I cannot talk anymore about this as I am having to hit the backspace button too much.  Here is an article; https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/27/politics/biden-breyer-announcement/index.html


No articles for this one, just somethings I have been thinking about.  What would happen if no person in America boutght fuel for one day or more?  I don't have an answer to that but if anyone reading this has any inkling on what would go down then please write me and I will follow up on this.  

Well, that is all for me today.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!
















Comments

Popular Posts