Finally Back, Possibilities Are Endless, What is Going On, Hard to Understand

 Hello everyone, I have come back.  Sorry about my long absence but it was needed.  I do not really want to go into the reason why I left but I decided to come back because I did really miss doing this.  This time around things will be a little different, hopefully.  I will be posting a blog once a week or maybe twice, not really sure but probably not more than twice.  Also I will not be scheduled like I was before but just writing about something I care about, sometimes it will be Marvel, Star Wars or random news stories I will talk about.  One thing that has changed since I last wrote is that I now have employment through the University of Missouri hospital in the telecom department.  I think the work has helped me out in a lot of ways although I would like to advance at the hospital.  I appreciate any feedback you would like to give me, about what to talk about or to comment on so just message me at my Facebook page, Steven in a Chair  So let me get started.


There are many exciting things happening with the MCU now and probably the biggest since Endgame would be Spider-Man: No Way Home.  The multiverse is going to open pretty much everything, they can now bring in any character they want that is under Marvel's umbrella.  I believe that the X-Men will come into canon with the next Doctor Strange movie that will be released on May 6th.  That will be very amazing, I cannot wait to see who will play every character.  I do not really have actors that I think should play every X-Men, I'd be happy with whoever Kevin Feige chooses.  I just cannot wait for the future of the MCU.  Now I don't put a lot of stock into leaks into MCU movies because I think Mr. Feige keeps things close to his chest and these are mostly people just guessing.  But here is a report of a leak that's pretty good to read, even though I am not reading much into it.  Here it is; https://bgr.com/entertainment/insider-teases-a-big-doctor-strange-2-plot-twist-with-the-x-men/


Things are changing so fast in our world today, even in the last year that I have not been writing and I cannot believe it.  This story caught my eye to how bad things have gotten, I do not know what has caused this but I am sure there are some factors that should be talked about more.  A police officer in New York was taking a nap in his car while in the parking lot of the precinct he was shot in the head.  He luckily survived but why would something like this even happen.  What would make a person do this, just shooting randomly at a police station.  The cops there do not think this was an attack at this specific officer because it seems the shot was fired from a good distance.  I really hope they find out who did this terrible act and bring them to justice.  So terrible, here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/nypd-cop-hit-stray-bullet-175200788.html


As those of you who have read my blog before know and to let the new ones know, I am a history nerd and love learning new things all the time.  And time is something that is very complicated thing, we cannot see it, touch it or really understand it, even though we think we can understand.  Why do we all agree that it is midnight?  Basically timekeeping started in 1884 but things back then caught on a little slower than today.  Here is a video that explains it pretty good; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSnprWNwD8k

Well that is it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night and a fun 2022.  Take care.













Comments

Popular Posts